Turfcare Machinery Technician
Contract : Full Time (Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.00pm)
Salary : Competitive – dependent on previous experience.
How to apply : Candidates who would like to apply for the role should send their CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date : Monday 19th April 2019
We are looking for a Turfcare Machinery Technician to join our small friendly team, at our busy workshop in Allesley, Coventry.
Technical knowledge and experience of maintaining and repairing golf/turfcare machinery is favoured for this position although not essential. A candidate with the skills and attributes listed below along with a willingness to learn will also be considered.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, filters, lubricating parts etc ).
- Provide accurate estimates for a repair or service, looking up parts required.
- Repair broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues using specialist equipment.
- Carry out cylinder and blade regrinds.
- Complete job cards with job descriptions and parts used.
- Maintain equipment and tools in a good condition.
- Cleaning machines and workshop tidying.
- Observe all safety precautions and procedures for protection against accidents, waste and fire risk management etc.
Skills and Attributes
- Preferably an understanding of the mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components or turfcare equipment or a willingness to learn.
- Good communication and personal skills.
- Proficiency in carrying out repairs and maintenance using specialist tools and equipment.
- Ability to follow approved technical procedures.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Practical skills for driving and operating machinery.
- An enthusiastic person who enjoys working in the workshop environment.
- The ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment.
- Able to establish and maintain a good working relationship with others.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
For any further information you can call Graham Hall on 07702 154987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may wish to visit our website : www.redtechmachinery.co.uk